Sunday, August 16, 2009

random travel destinations - Namibia

I rather like doing these installment thingies. Recommended reading covers whatever literature I'm perusing at the moment; writing updates deals with the literature I'm creating; and I'm reviewing cocktails semi-regularly on this blog as well. I was also doing a series about Korean history (Korean History 101) but I finished that, unfortunately. I don't think there are nearly enough evocative images on this blog, so what I think I'll start doing is posting a picture of some far-flung spot on the globe on a regular basis. (Let's say every week or so, maybe.) I'll try to make them as far-flung as possible. There'll be none of these "common tourist destinations" like Paris or Disneyland or anything like that. We'll see how it works. The first one is...the Namib Desert, Southwest Africa!

No comments: