Friday, January 10, 2014

30 Days to a Better Man, Day 11: perform a...self-exam

And I think you know what that little ellipsis there in the title is meant to represent.


Uh-huh.

The reasoning behind this exam and the directions for it are here. Let's just say that I did it, and that I have a clean bill of health. I think. I may have what the AoM article describes as a variocele, but I can't be sure. Without going into much detail, the signs are there. There's definitely something on the left side that ain't there on the right. I'll have to get that checked out when I go home, or possibly when I schedule that physical exam during Day 18 (or whatever) of this challenge.

Well. Now that that's over [cough], I must get back to memorizing Rudyard Kipling's poem "If."


Come back around for Day 12. 

1 comment:

Muse said...

Keep your kiwis in good health!