Tuesday, December 20, 2011

e-hiatus, day 7

Well, as I look back on the first complete [snort] week of this e-hiatus, I reflect that there are a great many things that I could've done better (such as, not checking Facebook).

There are some major transgressions I wish I hadn't committed (like downloading Shoot the Apple for my Android).

This e-hiatus has already gone on way too damn long (Gawd, I never knew a week could be this long).

However, I have accomplished much. My novel is 75% re-edited, and looks a lot better than it did even after the first second rewrite.

My job hunt has yielded fruit, even if it's only half-ripe fruit and not especially juicy. (More details as I get them.)

Miss H and I have become much, much closer, and for that I am thankful.

I haven't lost too many pounds (heh heh), but that'll come later. My optimism is relentless on that point.

Now, since this week has been stressful (to say the least), and I've been such a good boy for the first five or six days of this hiatus, and I'm looking at another 23 goddamn days of this crap, I believe I'll break curfew for a few hours this evening and have a little fun in the Digital Fun Park. Judge me as you will.

Annyeong!

No comments: